TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
Spotlight on Management supports the development of well-rounded, talented managers who have:
- the skills, competences and attributes to perform their roles to a high standard
- the emotional resilience to deliver in exceptionally challenging and demanding circumstances.
Our comprehensive range of training courses reflects many years of practical business experience and incorporates accelerated learning technology, where appropriate. The courses may be customised to suit a particular company or industry. Alternatively we offer a bespoke training course development service.
This training covers three interrelated aspects shown in the diagram below. Please click the relevant tabs on the right to see the course lists for each section.
Talented Manager Training
Leadership and People Skills
- 21st Century Leadership
- Appraisal Skills For Managers
- Building a Resilient Team
- Coaching Skills For Managers
- Delegation and Motivation
- Delivering Effective Feedback
- Essential Leadership Skills
- Essential Networking Skills
- Inspirational Manager
- Introduction to People Management
- Leading Employee Engagement
- Managing Difficult Discussions
- Managing People Problems
- Passport to People Management (2 days)
- Recruitment and Selection Interviewing
- Strategic Thinking
- The Art of Consultation
In each of these areas we work closely with our clients to ensure that training course material meets their needs. We follow a four-stage process which optimises the training cycle.
Use Contact us to discuss your requirements or call 01323 643728 or e-mail email@example.com